Friday 20 July 2012

Welcome to my new blog. I have actually been blogging for many many years but I had to delete my online presence recently due to a mad stalker person. I do miss my blogging though.
I used to be a paper crafter but have been crocheting for a number of years now. My first project was an acrylic supersoft blanket and I have since created many other things. I also did some spinning and weaving but have recently sold my wheel and loom due to having no time to do either so now I just crochet or hook as it's also known
At the moment I'm busy crocheting granny squares for a friend and he children. Leigh recently lost her 9 year old daughter to acute myeloid leukaemia and there is a group of us who are friends online and we're making a blanket for Leigh and her two other children. A blanket had been made for Aillidh and she adored it and was buried with it.
Here are some of the squares i have made so far:







No comments:

Post a Comment